Thursday, July 05, 2007

Urban Family

Yesterday was well spent. Gwenners threw a fabulous party in a mansion in Tribeca. It was fantastic. The food was good, the wine was great, the conversation was top notch. A whole bunch a funny people drinking too strong daiquiries is a GOOD TIME. And the Guess that TV Show Theme Song was a highlight. Some of the gays went out for drinks after. It was very dramatical, spilled drinks, ass contests, you know typical. But it worked out well in the end. :)

HAPPY INDEMEPENDENCE DAY!

3 comments:

GMEyster said...

You made my day. I am cracking up over here. 'Gwen loves when I say whore.' I do. I LOVE IT.

Uhm...Grey Gardens documentary. Fascinating. Though, every time they were talking over each other I wanted to scream. How real was THAT?!

Now I am dying to see the show.

Darla said...

love love love love love love love love

lets continue this, but throw in some beach. eh?

Anonymous said...

is this you? I googled you, and here I am. We should talk. I read your blog on the pride parade. Is it funny that I was around then? Anyway, you look good. Contact me one day.

Moab, UT.... Land of the desolate.