Sunday, February 17, 2008

Brunchety goodness, Cute Waiter!, and drunk grocery shopping, oh and animation town

Gwen and I had a GREAT brunch yesterday. We had the most adorable waiter, Patrick O'Freckle. He lives down the street. I actually ran into him on the street today. I think I'll ask him out if I run into him again and then he'll tell me about his gorgeous successful hung boyfriend, but WHATEVER.

After brunch, I drunkenly went to the grocery store. Thanks to Patrick O'F I was DROUNK. I don't remember what I was trying to buy, but I woke up on the couch at 11pm to assorted meats and broccoli rabe on the counter. Silly drunk. I had a glass of wine for dinner and went back to sleep.

Today was the callback for the animated feature The Champion. It turns out they are not working on the casting of The Laughing Cloud, so I may still have a shot at that role. I want to sing bassy bluesy cloud songs, I MEAN REALLY. This time I read Sir Frumious, a sweet innocent crow and a turkey reporter. "You are just so full of surprises." YAY! Hopefully I will be voicing some characters in my first film. w00t.

Going to Marie's tonight since I have tomorrow off. Spendin' the rest of my Sunday watchin' episodes of DEXTER. HOTT.

BI.

4 comments:

GMEyster said...

Fantasmic! Keep us all posted!!!

p.s. do you think Natasha Lyonne will be pissed that you forgot to mention we sat next to her at brunch? Her and that "Dad" guy from all of those afterschool specials?

Knight said...

Oh Damn! I was right next door to you Sunday night. Caught some jazz at the bar in Garage.

Darla said...

YAAAY! I am just now able to read this since that bitch of a job categorized your blog as "SEX" and wouldn't let me. By now, you've already told me brunch was good and the fun story about the audition. I am also no longer at that job. Sigh. That was SO last week.

JasonBSchmidt said...

Mr. O'Freckle should come back.