Wednesday, March 28, 2007

BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGG.

I’m at a plateau with the stupid losing weight thing. It’s annoying. I just can’t seem to get over this hump. I know it’s because I don’t have time for the gym, because of rehearsal, but I have managed to squeeze it in a few times a week, somehow, because I’m crazy. Anyhoo, I wanted to lose weight to squeeze into the dress, but it doesn’t seem that’s going to happen. Maybe by the time the show closes, since I’ll have more time to workout I’ll be svelte again. Blahg.

Ummm, what else? The Office is weird. I really don’t know what my role is, but it seems to be going better than it has, ever, so I’m just going to keep on truckin’.

C9 is going okay. I’m getting closer to the characters. I just need to get off book so I can stop thinking about the lines and think about the intentions. Blahg.

The weather yesterday was glorious (I’m told).

Blahg.
As Darladiva pointed out, I look like this kangaroo.

6 comments:

GMEyster said...

You is had be busy. Glad the office is going well.

So excited to see C9. You never know about the dress...is it really that close? I believe you can do it (I don't know how you manage to fit it in, but I believe you can!)...

Knight said...

Saturday I have to wear a dress I got 3 years and 20 pounds ago. If I find a magic purging diet I'll let you know. You do look like that kangaroo... It's the tail.

Darla said...

I thought it was the legs.

Seriously? What dress is this? Want one of mine so it will be too big? God knows I don't wear them.

Macoosh said...

hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha. ok so i arrive at your page and read like normal. then i click the little rolley thing on my mouse down one notch and burst into hysterics. that photo is frikan hysterical.

and somehow, i agree w/ dar. i don't know what it is. lol.

and, sorry...but why do you need to lose weight? i recall you always being sveltish.

JasonBSchmidt said...

It's the ish part. I gotsta lose that ish.

DeepRoot said...

I don't think it's the tail; I think it's the tall. (Oh, and the testicles.) It's the flaring nostrils: you make that exact face when your blahging.
Thanks for blahging. Hopefully it's as therapeutic for you as it is for me.
You'll fit into the dress...you always do. I'm glad that William is your co-whort but also insanely jealous.
I had a dream two nights ago...did I ever.