Saturday, June 30, 2007

Weekly blogging...bad Doodle


Well, I haven't been up to much, but what I have been up to ain't so bad. Beach House companion? Perhaps.


I wanted to post this comment on Gwenner's blog but it just ain't workin', so click the link, watch her clips and then read the following: Don't read it until you visit her blog GAWD.



What's a Tim Conway? Oh about 145.



Um, Ratatouille is f'ing brilliant. I haven't laughed that hard since I read the most recent sketch that Darladiva wrote. It's so so so so so so good. Go now. Go at 11pm so that you can enjoy it, but go. Yet another dream role:
Click on him. You know you want to.
BEACH HOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE.

3 comments:

GMEyster said...

Once again, LOVE the labels. LOVE them.

Can't wait to see the rat movie. Cannot wait!

Love Carol Burnett. She and Gilda Radner together? I think I woulda combusted if I ever saw that.

BEACH HOUSE!!!!!!! It's SO CLOSE!

GMEyster said...

Wait, you can't post a comment on my blog?

Darla said...

i saw the rat movie too! pretty rats, wanna squeeze em. damn pixar, making me wanna love on some rats.

i have news. aside from that, beach on tuesday? just you and me? let me know. now.