Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy happy happy happy talk. Talk about things you like to doodle.

After that horrendously angry ranty thing, I figure I should post something a little more positive. Top 10 “Things” I cannot live without in some particular order:

1. Vodka
2. Salsa, spicy enough to kill children in India by the fumes from here
3. Chips to go with said salsa
4. Friendship, friendship, such a perfect…you get it
5. The Parodivas
6. Manhattan
7. Broadway musicals
8. Perspective
9. Doodle
10. Vodka

What are 10 “things” you cannot live without? Food, water, and religion don’t count.

7 comments:

GMEyster said...

1. hair mousse
2. really good hand lotion
3. birth control
4. my food steamer
5. sticky hugs from my bro's kids
6. NYC
7. supportive friends...like you
8. Stephen Sondheim
9. comic timing
10. the idea of creation; possibility

Darla said...

1. friends (like you)
2. The Parodivas
3. crazy pills and baby killers
4. eyebrow pencils
5. dessert and coffee are tied
6. viggo
7. left hand bling
9. dreams (the ones at night)
10. poetry

Darla said...

11. Knowing we will always think we funny, and that that is E-NUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThisGirl said...

1.wine
2.people who 'get' you
3.chapstick
4.morning sex
5.the mountains
6.stupid paychecks
7.books
8.lazy sundays
9.hot baths
10.hmmm... i really like the perspective idea.

Macoosh said...

1. lip gloss
2. my dolly and blanket from infancy
3. my sister
4. my mom
5. my dad (yes, they're each their own spot)
6. my dreams
7. perspective (amazing)
8. my friends. particularly those from college
9. ghosts.
10. music.

GMEyster said...

Jason, I hope you are getting better. You keep crossing my thoughts today. Good thoughts your way...

DeepRoot said...

Such a perfect blend-ship. That's what you are. Why are you not feeling well? What's going on? We need to talk. I'm not going to officially be at your side for another three weeks but I think I'm going to give you a little preview on Saturday night...briefly.

Sending you lots of good vibes.