Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursdoodle

Hewo.

Darladiva, it was great exchanging gifts and drinking a million drinks while eating chips with assorted topings last night. Thanks for the chatting. We should do that schmidt much much more.

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, here I sit at work. Woot woodle. I mean it got so bad this morning that I signed on to Friendster. FRIENDSTER. Oy. What to do with my life? We have a few shows and we've talked about ways of advancing our "acting" careers and stuff and stuff. I just sort of feel bored with life and not sure what to doodle. Darla's New Year's Resolution is not to have one and I think that's a good idea. Although, like 92.7% of all people I would like to look better in a bathing suit come summer time (and the livin' is easy). Sooooooooooo, I guess I might possibly could join a real gym instead of my rec center in chelsea where I never go. Hmmmmmm. Maybe. Being indecisive is well, eh I can't decide what it is. Oh well. Today during "lunch" I'm going to Bed Bath and Boodle to exchange my lovely knife block and knives because the block is missing a foot. Remember that episode of Six Feet Under where Claire steals a foot and puts it in her kind of boyfriend's locker because he told everyone and their dogs that she sucked his toes? Funny. I want to be Claire...sometimes. Other times I want to be a glam rock star aka nephew to Ziggy...Jazen Stardust. Is that bad? I could do covers of jazz standards but in a glam rock style. Yes? No. Okay then, maybe I could be a Lion Tamer. Eh. Julie Taymore took care of that schmidt. Oh well. Office drone it is. For today at least. Until I get home and I become a celebrity chef making spicy spicy food...for...myself. Alas. Le sigh.

Doodle.

6 comments:

GMEyster said...

You still have a week to come and join us!

Six Feet Under. God, do I miss that show. That episode was wonderful, where Claire put the foot in Gabe's locker. Remember the man that lost the foot? His death in the opening sequence was falling into a giant mixer and it getting turned on while he was inside. Ewwww.

Last night I pretended to be a rock star. I heard the band that did the song "Pretty In Pink" from the movie of the same name. A bunch of old English guys, now. Ah.

I miss you.

Darla said...

I feel the same way. End of year, blah blah, office boring blah blah...however- we have big plans. We are going to do them. Re-work the budget dood!

It's time.

p.s. lets do that like every week. I heart 4 beers and chips and honesty. Cheaper then therapy and more fun.

Irene said...

Just stumbled upon your blog...and boy, am I glad! I'm really liking it. Keep at it! ;p

Happy New Year!!!

Darla said...

new year...new blog....eh hem.

love you.

Macoosh said...

happy new doodle!

ThisGirl said...

ive always wanted to be the ben and jerry's icecream namer.

"you know...im going to need another gallon of that one. im having writers block...and a bad day"