Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Just write something down, anything at all.

I haven’t felt the urge to bloggety blog so I’m simply forcing myself. I’m beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. As I look over my calendar for April I see several nights OFF. Once the show is up and running I will have Sunday-Wednesday nights off. That is wonderful. AND I get Friday off because it’s Good Friday. I still have rehearsal that night, but THAT IS OKAY WITH ME. I just want to sleep in. I’m ready for true Spring weather and the first pedicure of the year and wearing lots and lots of flip flops. I’m ready for that. Bring it. What else is going on? Cloud Nine is ever-challenging, but good. We’re all off book and really working on our characters and their relationships, and now adding musical elements into the show. WOO HOO. We’ve moved into the rehearsal space next to the theatre. The theatre is very cute. It’s a small black box, seating 70 people. It should be fun to work in that space. I’m anxious to begin adding the other elements, like sets, costumes, wigs, lights, etc. Nothing else too exciting, other than Eyster Brunch on Sunday at our favorite barbecue place. Holla!!!

Next time I’ll write something better, until then, D O O D L E.

8 comments:

DeepRoot said...

I think you should only wear one pair of flip-flops at a time. Pedicure or not.

Darla said...

yay! i never look forward to costumes though. lol.

GMEyster said...

So excited to see you in this play. SO excited.

Yay for Eyster brunch! And pedicures! I'm all ready for it!

auntie sash said...

You're off book! Spring is coming! Pedicures! Brunch! Days Off! Music!

What could BE better??

Macoosh said...

your post makes me happy. :)

Knight said...

When is it okay to get the first pedicure? I'm afraid I will do it too soon.

GMEyster said...

I say we go for pedicures in the next couple of weeks. My feet are aching for it.

Darla said...

I'm embarassingly ticklish so I never want to go with anyone. lol