Nine weird things about me, then I'm supposed to tag nine people. Macoosh, I don't know nine people, but I'll make Noodle do it, and can we share Darladiva and Julie?
- I sleep in corpse position. I cross my arms over my chest and don't move all night.
- I used to have a Southern accent. I mean serious serious acksynt.
- I use the word doodle and it's derivatives the way the Smurfs use the word smurf. "I'm going to put the doodle on the diddle, Okay'dle? You're a doll-dle.
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a lawyer because I LOVED Matlock. My family was (my Grandoodle still is) disappointed to find out I didn't want to BE a lawyer, I wanted to PLAY one. Someday.
- My father is a chainsaw artist. He makes bears and things out of trees with a chainsaw.
- I sometimes shave in bed because I'm too tired to get my ass to the bathroom.
- I was a math whiz in high school. I went through College Calculus 3 and Physics. I aced the AP Calc exam for what? why? I quit as soon as I started college and never used that side of my brain again.
- I think crying from eating spicy food is a great thing.
- I meant to become an opera singer, but got distracted. Woops! Cabaret it is!